Medela Freestyle Breast Pumps: Reviewed By SuperMom
Small, lightweight, with a rechargeable battery, the Medela Freestyle double breast pump is an excellent choice for busy mothers. With this breast pump, everything is easier and takes less time. Simply hook it onto your blouse, slot it into your pocket and enjoy pumping on the go. Highly efficient, it is the perfect pump especially for mums in Singapore who need to pump daily and often throughout the day while out at work.
Additional Freebies Available On SuperMom only
- Additional 1 year warranty on top of the standard warranty
- FREE 250ml Storage Bottle x 2pcs (UP.$30.90)
- FREE Disposable Nursing Pads, x 30 pcs (UP.$11.90)
- FREE Isa Uchi Warmer (UP.$59.90)
- FREE Isa Uchi Sterilizer (UP.$159.90)
- FREE Montague Foldable Bag (UP.$39.90)
- FREE Pampers Baby Dry Newborn 90s Diaper (Made in Japan) (UP: $24.00)
Pumping Made Easier
A backlit digital display and timer allows you to pump in the dark while your little one is asleep without having to watch the time. The simple up/down buttons enable you to control the vacuum strength to suit your comfort level. The memory function makes it easy for you to set a suction level you are comfortable with, and it will automatically be triggered whenever you use the pump.
Comfortable Pumping Experience
Thanks to Medela’s 2-Phase Expression technology, the breast pump stimulates your baby’s natural sucking behaviour and offers the utmost comfort during usage. The “Stimulation Phase” will first help to stimulate milk flow during initial pumping before transitioning to the “Expression Phase” once the milk flow has increased and stabilized.
- Lightweight, weighing just 370g – it is one of the smallest double pump in the market
- Fixed with a clip that allows it to be hooked on your blouse
- Backlit digital screen displays information on pumping and letdown suction level
- Equipped with timer that stops the breast pump automatically
- Has a memory function which enables you to set a comfortable suction level that will automatically be triggered when you use the pump
- Portable and compact base unit that fits in the palm of your hand
- Easy-to-use design with backlit digital display and only five simple buttons
- Rechargeable battery with 3 hours of pumping time per charge
- Adjustable suction strength with different pumping styles to maximize milk flow
- Utmost comfort during pumping
- Minimal leakage around breast shield
I liked this pump because it was easy to use, and you can even pump both breasts at the same time, hands free!
-Rachel, mom of one
Loved this pump as it helped me maintain the milk supply for my baby. It is a good breast pump that works well, highly recommend it.
-Kandice, mom of two
Compare and get the best prices for best breast pumps in Singapore at SuperMom now!
Welovesupermom.com – South East Asia Largest Shopping site for Mothers, Babies and Kids Products
SuperMom partners with the largest marketplaces in South East Asia and brings parents millions of products on 1 single platform. No more comparing products, brands and prices across different shopping sites. Leverage on welovesupermom.com to find products and compare prices. Shop for the largest collection of Medela breast pumps and other baby items now at welovesupermom today
Check out other essential parenting buying guide
Baby Bath Toys for Exciting Bath Time: Best Prices in Singapore 
7 Best Baby Carriers and Slings in Singapore: Reviews & Where To Buy (2022)