It’s no secret that a good night’s sleep is essential for both babies and parents. A quality baby cot can help to create a peaceful sleep environment for your little one, making bedtime a breeze. But with so many different baby cots in Singapore, it can be hard to know where to start. To help you out, we’ve put together a list of the 9 best baby cots to buy in Singapore that are chosen based on their reviews and recommendations from Singaporean Mommies.
From budget cots with simple and sturdy designs to luxury cots with all the bells and whistles, we’ve got you covered. So read on and find the best baby cot and other nursery essentials for your little one today as you plan and create the prettiest baby room for your newborn.
- Beblum Lavo 5 Convertible Baby Cot
- Palette Box Sweet Dreams 7-in-1 Convertible Baby Crib with Rocker and Drop Gate
- RaaB™ Family Nontoxic Multifunctional Baby Cot Cradle
- Bonbijou Osito 5-In-1 Baby Cot
- Micuna Neus w/ Relax System Baby Cot
- Happy Cot Happy Dream 4-in-1 Convertible Baby Cot
- Happy Cot Happy Wonder+ 5-in-1 Convertible Baby Cot
- Pali Meggie 4-in-1 Convertible Baby Cot with Rocker
- Mothercare West Cliff Dropside Cot
- Things to Consider when Buying a Baby Cot
- Frequently Asked Questions
Beblum Lavo 5 Convertible Baby Cot
- Mattress Size: 120 cm x 60 cm
- Overall dimensions: 124 cm (L) x 64 cm (W) x 90 cm (H)
- Weight: 25 kg
The Beblum Lavo 5 Convertible Baby Cot is one of the world’s only convertible cot with an easy-to-use click system that prolongs the life of your baby’s bed. This versatile, fuss-free product can last for years to come.
When it comes to a baby’s first bed, you want something that’s sturdy, reliable, and can be used for a long time. The Beblum Lavo 5 Cot is designed with this in mind and can be used as so much more than just a cot! It converts into a co-sleeper or playpen before converting back again to a sleeping cot depending on your baby’s needs at any given time.
One of the hallmarks of this cot is how convenient it is to set up and use. You’ll be able to easily set it up by yourself within 5 to 10 minutes without any tools. It has a revolutionary easy-click system, which is why this multi-functional cot is perfect for you.
Additionally, it can grow with your child as they advance through school and beyond, making it more than just something to sleep in. It has nine height adjustments that allow you to make changes according to your child’s evolving needs. It also comes with removable wheels that you can easily and securely attach or remove at any time.
This cot is made of quality materials that can stand the test of time. Its various parts are made of German beechwood and birch for the different parts, making it much more durable and ensuring that it’s safe to use.
- Sturdy and durable; made of high-quality materials
- Offers an adjustable height feature; nine height levels
- Mattress is made from high-density foam; provides maximum comfort to your child during sleep
- Comes with a strong metal frame that helps prevent wear and tear
- Mattress is easily removeable and washable; does not stain easily
- Great price compared to other convertible cots
- Assembly instructions can sometimes be confusing
Check out more about Beblum Baby Cots here.
Palette Box Sweet Dreams 7-in-1 Convertible Baby Crib with Rocker and Drop Gate
- Mattress size: 120 cm (L) x 60 cm (W)(sold separately)
- 3 adjustable heights : 28.8 cm, 43.8 cm, 56.8 cm
- Exterior dimensions: 124 cm (L) x 65 cm (W) x 95 cm (H)
The Sweet Dreams 7-in1 Convertible Baby Crib is a versatile and stylish addition to your baby’s nursery. Transform it from an infant bed into a co-sleeper, playpen, or kid’s bench, depending on what you need at any given time! The modern design will fit in seamlessly with just about any kind of decor you choose for your baby’s room.
This product is suitable for children from birth up to 6 years old. It features removable, lockable nylon caster wheels and non-toxic water-based paint with premium New Zealand pine wood accents that will make your baby’s room look great!
It complies with European Safety Standard and feature a Single Hand Mechanism (SHM) for ease of handling and safety. This will allow parents or caregivers to safely carry a baby in the their other arm.
- The cot is made from high quality wood, which makes it very durable and sturdy
- Comes with a 10-year warranty
- Has plenty of storage space underneath the mattress for items such as diapers or blankets
- Four adjustable height levels
- Comes with a firm yet comfortable mattress and a removable padded headboard and footboard
- May be more expensive than other comparable models
- Side rails may be too low
RaaB™ Family Nontoxic Multifunctional Baby Cot Cradle
- Overall dimensions: 106 cm (L) x 70 cm (W) x 98.5 cm (H)
- 2 height positions: 16 cm (lower level), 59cm (upper level) from the ground
- Gate height: 88 cm
- Interior dimensions: 100 cm (L) x 56 cm (W)
- Storage space: 43 cm x 56 cm x 100 cm
- Weight capacity: 15 kg for each level
- Weight: 14 kgs
The RaaB™ Family Nontoxic Multifunctional Baby Cot Cradle is a must-have for parents who want a versatile and reliable cradle that can meet different needs.
It can be converted into an excellent playpen for your little one. The height-adjustable frame and smooth edge will keep them safe, and it’s also designed to prevent any accidental scratching from occurring on either side of the cot
With ample storage space and 360° silent universal wheels, this high-quality baby crib can help you store your baby’s toys in one place while keeping other items like books or baby clothes easily accessible. Plus, it protects the floor from getting scratched if you ever need to move the cot around.
- Portable design; folds up into a compact size that makes it easy to carry around or store away in small spaces
- Weighs less than 10 pounds, so you won’t have trouble lifting or carrying it around your home
- Made of soil pressure treated wood that is both sturdy and safe for your child; resists rotting or insect infestations within the wood itself
- Affordable price point; costs less than many other options
- Six different height settings so that you can adjust it to be used as a daybed or a cradle
- Comes with a thin mattress pad that may not be comfortable for babies
- Some parts might not fit together well if assembly instructions are not strictly followed
Bonbijou Osito 5-In-1 Baby Cot
- Exterior dimensions with wheels: 125 cm (L) x 70 cm (W) x 105.5 cm (H)
- Interior dimensions without wheels: 125 cm (L) x 70 cm (W) x 99.5 cm (H)
- 3 height positions: 26 cm, 41 cm, 56cm
- Gate height: 89.5 cm
- Interior dimensions: 120 cm (L) x 60 cm (W)
- Weight: 21.6 kg
The Bonbijou Osito 5-in-1 Baby Cot is a versatile crib that can be transformed into different shapes and sizes to suit your child’s needs as he grows. It features an adjustable bed height, ensuring safety for any baby in their sleep environment. You can easily switch between three heights while also ensuring your baby’s safety and comfort.
As babies grow, they start to explore more and more of the world in any way they can. One of these ways is biting and nibbling on just about anything they can put in their mouth, which also soothes their gums if they’ve started teething. This baby cot comes with teething rails on both of its sides, which helps protect your baby’s teeth and gums. In addition, it features noiseless casters that allow parents to move this lightweight crib in silence without making a sound.
- Quick and easy to assemble; takes just a few minutes to put together
- Versatile; can be used as a standalone bed once your baby outgrows the bassinet stage
- Folds flat and can be easily taken on trips
- Bundled with a removable and easy-to-clean mattress
- Easy lock mechanism allows quick assembly or folding down for storage purposes
- Made of non-toxic hardwood materials; durable and resistant to wear and tear
- Included mattress is quite thin might not be able to provide good comfort for babies
Micuna Neus w/ Relax System Baby Cot
- Interior dimensions: 117 cm (L) x 58 cm (W)
- Mattress sizes: 117 cm (L) x 59 cm (W) and 118 cm (L) x 58 cm (W)
The Micuna Neus Baby Cot provides a safe and comfortable place for your baby to sleep and hang out. The simple design makes it an ideal cot, while the fresh colors will light up any room.
It also comes with casters, making it easy for you to move this cot around the house without having to lift it. It also comes with free installation and delivery, so you won’t have to worry about fiddling around with screws and parts and trying to find out where everything goes.
- Lightweight and easily portable
- Large size; can accommodate babies and toddlers up to 2 years old
- Comes with an incline system that allows you to adjust the position of the mattress
- Reasonably priced and affordable compared to other baby cots
- Has lockable wheels to make moving it around the house easier
- Takes up a lot of space when not folded down
- Included mattress is not tick enough to be comfortable
Happy Cot Happy Dream 5-in-1 Convertible Baby Cot
- Exterior dimensions: 137 cm (L) x 117 cm (H) x 76 cm (W)
- Mattress size: 131 cm x 71 cm
- Height adjustments: 28 cm, 38 cm, 50 cm (mattress not included)
- Weight capacity: 40 kg
It’s important to provide our children with a safe place to sleep and play while also allowing them as much freedom of movement as possible. With the Happy Cot Happy Dream 4-in-1 Convertible Baby Cot, you’ll be able to provide both safety and an appropriate amount of freedom for your baby to move around.
With its sleek design, this cot is solid and beautifully constructed. Made from high-quality New Zealand pine wood, this cot is both durable and versatile. It can grow with your little one through different stages of life; you can use it as a full-size crib, then continue on to use it as a toddler bed, playpen, and a kids’ bench!
- Grows with your baby, so you won’t have to purchase multiple cribs and beds
- Does not require a toddler rail for converting to a toddler bed, making it easier for toddlers to transition from a crib to a bed
- Versatile and can be used for different stages
- Three adjustable mattress heights, so you can adjust it as the child grows
- No safety rails included; you’ll need to buy railings separately
Happy Cot Happy Wonder+ 5-in-1 Convertible Baby Cot
- Exterior dimensions: 120.5 cm (L) x 64 cm (W)
- Interior dimensions: 117 cm (L) x 59 cm (W)
- Height adjustments: 25 cm, 30 cm, 35 cm, 40 cm, 45 cm
- Weight capacity: 30 kg
- Caster wheel height: 5.5 cm
- Dropside mechanism
With its simple and sleek design, the Happy Cot Happy Wonder+ 5-in-1 Convertible Baby Cot can be a great addition to any baby’s room. Because it’s designed to be convertible, you can use it in a variety of ways. It can function as a baby crib, a co-sleeper, a toddler bed, a playpen, and a kid’s bench. This cot can thus adjust seamlessly to the different stages of your child’s growth.
Additionally, this cot has five adjustable mattress heights that provide it with even more versatility. You can thus adjust the height of the mattress to keep your baby safe while also making it convenient for you to reach for your baby. Made of New Zealand pine wood and coated with non-toxic paint, this crib is built to be durable and capable of keeping your baby safe.
- Has removable and lockable caster wheels for easy mobility
- Five mattress height adjustments
- Made of New Zealand pine wood coated with non-toxic paint
- Includes a teething rail
- Will be assembled upon delivery; delivery personnel will also show how the dropside mechanism works
- Can be difficult to store when disassembled
Pali Meggie 4-in-1 Convertible Baby Cot with Rocker
- 4-in-1 bonvertible baby cot (baby bot, bo-sleeper, playpen, kid’s bench)
- Cot dimensions: 133 cm (W) x 111 cm (L) x 78 cm (D)
- Mattress size: 124 cm x 64 cm
The Pali Meggie 4-in-1 Convertible Baby Cot with Rocker is made from beechwood and pine and enhanced with Pali’s beautiful designs. It also has four casters that will allow you to easily move this crib from spot to another as needed. Two of the casters lock to ensure that the crib won’t move once it’s in the right spot.
This cot is a great choice for your new baby. Not only does she come with all the features you could hope to find on any cot, but also some nice extras that will keep your little one safe and happy, like non-toxic teething rails.
It has two adjustable mattress heights that are suitable for the different stages of your baby’s life. The higher height setting is suitable for newborns, and you can switch to the lower mattress height when your baby is older and able to stand up in the crib.
- Made of durable beechwood and pine with attractive designs
- Four casters that allow easy mobility; two of the casters are locking to ensure safety
- Non-toxic teething rails to keep babies safe when they start teething
- Two adjustable mattress heights for newborn stage and older
- Includes a rocker to help babies go to sleep
- Has fewer mattress height adjustments compared to other cots
Mothercare West Cliff Dropside Cot
- Overall dimensions: 98 cm (H) x 125.6 cm (W) x 68.7 cm (D)
- Mattress size: 120 cm x 60 cm (sold separately)
With a contemporary look that complements any nursery style, the Mothercare West Cliff Dropside Cot has sleek white finish and modern design will add a touch of elegance to your baby’s nursery. It also features three different adjustable mattress base heights. Newborns and younger babies can sleep with the mattress raised to the highest point, allowing you to lift your baby in an out of the cot without straining your back.
As your little one grows and gets more active, you’ll be able to easily lower the mattress height to allow the baby to sit and stand safely inside. The handy dropside feature has two locking mechanisms, one at the top and one at the bottom, for extra safety.
- Dropside with two locking mechanisms for safety
- Three adjustable mattress heights; suitable for newborns and older
- Eco-friendly and baby-safe with water-based white finish
- Can be heavy and difficult to move
- Not as portable as other cots; can take up a lot of space when stored
Things to Consider when Buying a Baby Cot
When you’re shopping for a baby cot, there are some things you’ll want to keep in mind to make sure that you choose the best option for you and your baby. Here are four tips to help you make the right choice:
When it comes to baby furniture, safety is always a top priority. You’ll want to make sure the cot has been tested and certified to meet all safety standards. It’s also crucial to read the manufacturer’s instructions carefully to ensure you’re following the assembly instructions correctly.
When choosing a cot, it’s essential to pick the correct size. You’ll want to make sure there’s plenty of room for your baby to move around, and you don’t want it to be too big or too small. Cot dimensions are typically listed in either imperial or metric measurements, so ensure you know which system your retailer uses before you start shopping.
Adjustable mattress heights
One of the great things about a cot is that the mattress can be adjusted to different heights. This feature is essential because it allows the cot to adjust to the stages of your baby’s growth. The highest adjustment is usually meant for newborns, and the lower heights are more suitable to older babies and toddlers.
Many cots come with a teething rail, a protective barrier around the edge of the Cot. It helps prevent your baby from chewing on the wood, which can be dangerous. If you’re not sure whether a cot has a teething rail, be sure to ask the retailer before you buy.
Storage and manoeuvrability
When you’re not using the cot, you’ll want to be able to store it away easily. Look for a model that comes with a storage bag or can be folded up for easy transport. Additionally, make sure the cot is easy to move around so you can position it wherever you need it.
These are just a few things to keep in mind when shopping for a baby cot. By following these tips, you’re sure to find the right choice for your little one.
What’s the difference between a baby crib and baby cot?
The words “crib” and “cot” refer to the same thing: a small bed for babies and toddlers that have high sides. “Crib” is more commonly used in American English, while “cot” is more commonly used in British English.
Can you put a newborn in a baby cot?
Yes, a newborn can be put in a cot. Still, you should always follow the manufacturer’s instructions to ensure your baby is safe. Most cots have adjustable mattress height settings, and the highest setting is typically suitable for newborns.
Is a foam or spring mattress better for babies?
A firm foam mattress is best for babies and can provide a safe and low-risk sleeping space. Spring mattresses can be hazardous because babies can get stuck in between the springs, which makes them prone to suffocation. Thus, it’s best to use a foam mattress in your baby’s crib.
Check out other baby cots that suit all budgets.
Supermom – Southeast Asia’s Largest Shopping Site for Products for Mothers, Babies, and Kids!
Supermom partners with the largest marketplaces in Southeast Asia and brings parents millions of products on a single platform. No more comparing products, brands, and prices across different shopping sites. You’ll be able to find products and compare prices. Shop for the largest collection of baby cots at Supermom today!