If you check out your usual online shopping platforms, you’ll see how many options you have if you want a pregnancy pillow. There are different sizes, shapes, and types of filling, and some are designed to support your whole body while others are meant to support your bump and back. In general, pregnancy pillows are meant to help you cope with the discomfort you’ll likely feel during your pregnancy, especially in the third trimester.
The best pregnancy pillows are the ones that offer a lot of support that can help ease the pain and discomfort you feel during pregnancy. With so many options out there, it can be difficult to make the right choice. However, by choosing only from the best of the best, you’re sure to have a high-quality product that can give you the support you need.
- 10 best pregnancy pillows in Singapore
- Boppy Pregnancy Wedge Pillow
- Leachco Back ‘N Belly Contoured Body Pillow
- Leachco Snoogle Loop Contoured Fit Body Pillow
- Medela Maternity and Nursing Pillow
- Doomoo Buddy Organic Cotton Multi-functional Cushion
- Clevamama Therapeutic Body & Bump Maternity Pillow
- Clevamama Mum2Me Maternity Pillow & Sleep Pod
- Cubble 12-in-1 Multifunctional Pregnancy and Nursing Pillow
- UNILOVE Hopo 7-in-1 Pregnancy Maternity Pillow and Newborn Lounger
- Lucky Baby SupreComfort Good Posture Wedge Pillow
10 best pregnancy pillows in Singapore
Finding the right pregnancy pillow can mean the difference between a sleepless night full of discomfort or a good night’s sleep without any interruptions. You also won’t wake up with pain in various parts of your body, such as your neck, shoulders, back, or pelvis. The best pregnancy pillows are made to keep you comfortable during your pregnancy and even beyond. Not only are they versatile, but they can also be used as a nursing pillow, baby lounger, and more.
Pregnancy pillows can be U-shaped, C-shaped, wedge-shaped, and can also be like a curved bolster pillow. You may already have a shape in mind, but checking out other pillows can also be worth it. It’s also important to be mindful of the size of the pillow because many can be quite large and heavy. However, you might also want a larger pillow if you’re having a lot of difficulties getting comfortable.
Check out the best pregnancy pillows in Singapore below to see what the market has to offer.
Boppy Pregnancy Wedge Pillow
A lot of pregnancy pillows can be bulky and take a lot of space. The Boppy Pregnancy Wedge Pillow, however, is a compact pillow that can still provide you with enough support to keep you comfortable during the later stages of your pregnancy. With its firm cusion and efficient design, this is one of the best pregnancy pillows that are wedge-shaped.
You can position it to support your bump and your back so you can sleep more comfortably. Because of its compact design, you can easily take this pillow with you anywhere you need to be without difficulty.
Sleeping on your side during pregnancy isn’t always comfortable. Fortunately, this pillow can help you sleep more soundly and get as much rest as possible, which is vital as you prepare for your baby’s arrival. The foam is firm yet soft enough that it can conform to the shape of your bump while keeping both your back and bump supported. You can also easily adjust the positioning of the pillow depending on how far along you are in your pregnancy.
- Has a firm cushion with an easy-to-wash removable cover
- Compact and portable
- Removable and washable cover
- Has a strong smell when first taken out of the package
- Foam can be a bit too firm before it’s broken in
Leachco Back 'N Belly Contoured Body Pillow
If you’re more partial to large body pillows that can support your entire body, the Leachco Back ‘N Belly Contoured Body Pillow is a great choice. This pillow can support both your back and bump, as well as your shoulders, neck, and knees. If you need to turn to your other side during the night, you won’t have to wake up to reposition your pillow just right to get comfortable. You can just turn to your other side and get the same level of comfort.
This maternity pillow is designed to have a U shape and can thus hug both sides of your body. If you’ve been having trouble sleeping, this pillow can help you sleep better. Additionally, it can help you stay comfortable even when you’re sitting up or sitting back. When your belly gets bigger and your baby gets heavier, it can be difficult to get comfortable in just about any position, whether you’re sleeping or awake. This pillow, however, is designed specifically to help keep you comfortable during and after pregnancy.
- Provides full-body support
- Can give the same support on either side of your body
- Can be used while lying down and sitting down, as well as during and after pregnancy
- Too large to be easily transported
- Pillow cover is a bit rough and can be expensive
Leachco Snoogle Loop Contoured Fit Body Pillow
Haven’t had a good night’s sleep in a while? The Leachco Snoogle Loop Contoured Fit Body Pillow can help you finally get some rest without waking up from discomfort or back pain. With its C shape, this side-sleeper pillow can provide support for your neck, shoulders, back, bump, and knees.
It’s soft enough that you’ll be able to stay comfortable while being firm enough to provide you with the support you need. Additionally, it works fast and can help you immediately get comfortable soon after using it. It’s one of the best pregnancy pillows out there in terms of how quickly and how well it can work for you.
Side-sleeping is no biggie for some, but others might have a harder time. This pillow can make sleeping in just about any position easier. With the proper support, you won’t experience strain in your shoulders, back, or neck. Your bump will also be more supported as your baby grows bigger and heavier, thus taking at least some of the strain off your back.
- Provides support for neck, shoulders, back, and knees
- Soft yet firm; helps you get comfortable almost immediately
- Makes sleeping on your side easier and more comfortable
- Removable cover can be a bit itchy
- Needs to be fluffed often to help it keep its shape
Medela Maternity and Nursing Pillow
The Medela Maternity and Breastfeeding Nursing Pillow is one of the best pregnancy pillows that can be useful even after pregnancy. Not only will it help support you and make you more comfortable during pregnancy, but it can also function as a nursing pillow that can make breastfeeding easier. You can straighten it out so it can support you while you’re side-sleeping, fold it up to support your back when sitting up, and curve it around your belly to help you support your breastfeeding baby.
This side-sleeper pillow has a micro-pearl filling, making it a lot more flexible than many other pregnancy pillows. You can modify its shape by shifting the filling around until you get the shape you want. The filling is also lightweight, so you’ll be able to carry this pillow around without much difficulty. You can also make adjustments so that the pillow is firmer in some spots, such as behind your head or under your bump. This way, you can get the exact support you need.
- Can be used for side-sleeping support, back support, and as a nursing pillow
- Micro-pearl filling allows the pillow to be adjusted to different shapes
- Lightweight and can be easy to carry or move around
- Might not offer as much support as some moms might need
- Can make turning to your other side less convenient because it will have to be re-adjusted
Doomoo Buddy Organic Cotton Multi-functional Cushion
The Doomoo Buddy Organic Cotton Multi-functional Cushion is yet another maternity pillow that will serve you well even after you’ve already had your baby. You’ll be able to use it for a long time to come, not just because it’s durable, but also because you can buy refills for this pillow. It has a micro-ball filling that can flatten in some parts over time, but you can make this pillow good as new again just by purchasing additional filling.
You can use this pillow for extra support during pregnancy, when your bump has grown bigger and sleeping has become a lot less comfortable. Stretch it out lengthwise whenever you want to use it for sleeping, or fold it up to give your back support when you’re sitting up. You can also use it as a nursing pillow for your newborn, as well as a lounger when your baby is older and starting to sit up. With additional or replacement filling, you’ll be able to use this pillow for years to come.
- Long-lasting; can be refilled with replacement filling
- Micro-ball filling can be shifted around to adjust the shape of the pillow
- Can be used as a pregnancy pillow, nursing pillow, and baby lounger
- A bit expensive compared to other pillows
- Can make turning to your other side less convenient because it will have to be re-adjusted
Clevamama Therapeutic Body & Bump Maternity Pillow
Looking for a pillow that can provide you with full-body support? The Clevamama Therapeutic Body & Bump Maternity Pillow can be just the thing you’re looking for. It can support you from head to toe, relieving, reducing, or outright preventing pain in your neck, shoulders, back, and pelvis. Side-sleeping can be much easier and more comfortable, even in the advanced stages of your pregnancy. With its U shape, this maternity pillow can support your front and back at the same time.
Another thing that you’ll like about this side-sleeper pillow is that it’s firm and its filling is evenly distributed. Because of this, you won’t have to constantly adjust the filing to make sure that you get the support that you need. While having a flexible and adjustable pillow can be great for some, other moms might just want a pillow that provides support without much fuss.
- Provides full-body support for pregnant moms
- Prevents and relieves pain in the neck, shoulders, back, and pelvis
- Firm yet soft filling
- Pillow cover can feel a bit rough on the skin
- Quite large and take up a significant amount of space
Clevamama Mum2Me Maternity Pillow & Sleep Pod
It’s not uncommon for maternity pillows to have been designed to function as nursing pillows as well. However, the Clevamama Mum2Me Maternity Pillow & Sleep Pod is unique in that it can function as both a pregnancy pillow and a sleep pod for babies. As a maternity pillow, it can provide support for your neck, shoulders, back, bump, pelvis, and knees. With this kind of support, you’ll be able to sleep soundly without the usual discomfort that moms experience as their bumps grow larger and heavier.
Once you give birth, you can transform the pillow into a sleep pod for your baby. The pillow will act as a bumper that lines the sleep pod’s mattress. You can use this sleep pod for co-sleeping or for keeping your baby close and comfortable throughout the day. The pillow and mattress are all made of hypoallergenic and formaldehyde-free materials, making them safe even for babies with allergies.
- Dual purpose; can function as a pregnancy pillow and as a sleep pod for babies
- Made of hypoallergenic and formaldehyde-free materials
- Can easily support
- Foam can become less firm over time
Cubble 12-in-1 Multifunctional Pregnancy and Nursing Pillow
A lot of pregnancy pillows can be quite large and thus take up a lot of space, which can be inconvenient for some. The Cubble 12-in-1 Multifunctional Pregnancy and Nursing Pillow, however, can provide you with support on your front and back without taking up much space on your bed. If you need to sleep on a specific side during pregnancy, this pillow is designed to support your back, neck, shoulders, belly, and knees while also keeping you from rolling over in your sleep.
Once you’ve given birth, you can also use this pillow for nursing. It’s firm enough that it can help elevate your baby to your breast to make breastfeeding easier, but soft enough that you and your baby will stay comfortable. The filling is also breathable and thus won’t feel too hot when you’ve been lying on it for some time. With this pillow, you’ll be able to keep a comfortable position that will allow you to get the rest you need.
- Breathable foam filling
- Doesn’t take up much space while still providing good support
- Designed to help prevent you from rolling over in your sleep
- Not as firm as other pregnancy pillows
- Removable cover is a bit rough in texture
UNILOVE Hopo 7-in-1 Maternity Pillow and Newborn Lounger
This is one of the best pregnancy pillows in terms of versatility. Whether you’re sleeping, resting, or lounging, the UNILOVE Hopo 7-in-1 Maternity Pillow and Newborn Lounger can help ensure that you stay as comfortable as possible. Though it’s firm, you can make the adjustments you need to get the pillow to do what you need it to do.
You can stretch it out so it can support your whole body while you sleep, or you can fold it up to support you while you’re lounging or sitting. It’s also thick enough that you can use it as a nursing pillow or lounger for your baby.
With its firm filling, this maternity pillow is made to provide you with as much support as you need. It can help prevent or relieve strain in certain parts of your body, and you’ll notice that your back hurts less once you start using this pillow. It’s also designed to be versatile so you can keep using it long after you’ve given birth. You can use it as a baby lounger, but you can also use it when you’re no longer pregnant to stay comfortable while sleeping.
- Thick and firm filling
- Can be used for sleeping, sitting, lounging, nursing, baby lounging, and more
- Helps reduce pain and strain in the neck, back, and more
- A bit heavy; can make it difficult for you to turn from one side to another
Lucky Baby SupreComfort Good Posture Wedge Pillow
The Lucky Baby SupreComfort Good Posture Wedge Pillow may be smaller than many of the other pregnancy pillows on this list, but it can still provide you with the support you need to get a good night’s sleep. It’s actually made of two wedge pillows connected by a panel of fabric. One pillow is meant to support your bump while you sleep, and the other is meant to support your back. This way, side-sleeping will be a lot easier during the advanced stages of your pregnancy.
This side-sleeper pillow is designed for utmost ease and comfort. It’s also easier to carry and move around than other pillows because it can be folded up into a neat bundle. Thus, it’s also easier to put away and won’t need to take up much space if it needs to be stored or packed away. With its design, you can also use it to support your back when breastfeeding while lying on your side.
- Made of two wedge-shaped pillows that can support your bump and back
- Compact and does not take up much space
- Can be used to support your back when breastfeeding while lying down
- Can be a bit too small for some
- Foam is not as firm compared to other pillows