As kids progress from precocious toddlers to active youngsters, it gets increasingly difficult for mums and dads to monitor whether their children are consuming a healthy, balanced diet. Parents cannot be sure if their preschoolers finish up their meals at the childcare center; by the time the kids reach school age, they start to choose and buy foods that they enjoy eating which often tends to be sugary drinks & fried oily food.
Children need more of many key nutrients per kilogram body weight compared to an average adult as they experience rapid physical development, particularly of the brain. So, it is ever so important that children consume a balanced diet to ensure that they have all the right nutrients in the right amounts to support their growing years!
Despite young children requiring a more nutrient-dense diet in their growing years, surveys of children’s diet reveal that Singaporean children may not be eating a well-balanced diet. 1
As a brand that has helped Singaporean mums to nourish their children for over several decades, GROW® aims to help provide the right nutrition that children need in their daily lives. Including a nutritious beverage like GROW®, a growing-up milk in a healthy and well-balanced diet can help to achieve the daily nutritional requirements and provide important nutrients to support physical and mental development in children.
Take a few moments to learn more about GROW® growing-up milk!
THE GROW® ADVANTAGE.
1. GROW® is more nutritious than Fresh Milk and Chocolate Malt Drink!
Do you know that GROW® is more nutritious when compared to Fresh Milk and Chocolate Malt Drink? Studies have shown that children who include growing-up milk in their diets have more vitamin B12, and higher Iron, Vitamin D, Vitamin C and Zinc in their diets compared to those who consumed regular fresh milk instead.2
GROW® growing-up milk contains 26 vitamins and minerals including Calcium; DHA, Taurine, Choline and 2 prebiotics to ensure that your children receive the essential nutrients they need in their growing years.
2. GROW® is more nutritious than other growing-up milk!
Despite the affordable price, GROW® is scientifically formulated with plenty of high-quality nutrients! GROW® delivers more key nutrients per 100 ml such as Protein, Calcium, Vitamin D3, Iron when compared with other growing-up milk formulas in the market to support your child overall physical and mental growth.
3. GROW® delivers essential nutrients at GREAT VALUE
The GROW® brand was founded with the purpose to provide all-rounded nutrition at an accessible price to support children in Singapore. GROW® comes at an especially affordable price of $1.09/ glass, which is more than 50% lower in price compared to some stage 3 growing-up milk formulas in the market!
4. Proudly Made in Singapore for Singaporean Children!
GROW® growing-up milk was launched in 1998 and was specially formulated for children in Singapore to support overall development with nutrients to support brain development, physical growth and immunity.
GROW® Stage 4 and Stage 5 are recognized by Health Promotion Board to be Healthier Choice growing-up milk. GROW® ‘s unique science-based milk formulation contains 25% LESS SUGAR, 25% LESS SATURATED FAT compared to other growing-up milk in the market.
Apart from being scientifically designed for Singaporean kids, GROW® is also proudly manufactured in Singapore at Abbott’s award-winning manufacturing site. You can rest assured that from manufacture through storage, distribution to your home, Abbott’s GROW® is handled with utmost care for quality, safety, and freshness that your child deserves.
So, what are you waiting for? Click here to get samples to give your children THE GROW ADVANTAGE.
- Tan XR, Tan WEC, Lim MT, Jacob A. Are Our Children Eating a Balanced Diet? A Food Group Analysis of the Diets of 3-Year-Old Children in Singapore. Annals Academy of Medicine October 2015, Vol. 44 (Suppl) No. 10. S330.
- Lovell AL et al. Br J Nutr. 2019 Mar;121(6):678-687.
- For Calcium, Singapore’s Recommended Dietary Allowance (RDA) for children 4-6 years is 600 mg per day, and for children 7-9 years is 700 mg per day. For Vitamin D, Singapore’s Recommended Dietary Allowance (RDA) for children 3-<7 years is 10 mcg, and for children 7-<10 years is 2.5 mg per day.
- Comparison based on 2 servings of 200 ml of each beverage with Singapore’s Recommended Dietary Allowance (RDA) for children age group as mentioned in reference #3.