Join our event and make parenting easier!
World Parenthood Symposium Gives You
- Answers to your burning questions, specific to your family’s needs
- Support you wherever you are on your parenting journey – be it new parents or parents with school-going children, you’ll have direct access to expert tips to make empowerment through informed choices
- A warm community of experts and parents who understand your challenges and celebrate your parenting wins
- Opportunities to win attractive prizes worth $1,600 during Q&A sessions and for simply turning up early!
- Shop exclusive deals flashed during webinars
As we strive to balance the needs of our children, safety concerns with the pandemic, uncertainty, and our own mental health, it is even more essential to support parents in being “good enough”. Research suggests that it's much healthier for children when parents do a ‘good enough’ job, rather than striving for the mythical perfect version of parenting.
Lessons learned in these webinars are intended to be applicable both during and after the pandemic, taking different forms as the world evolves and as your children grow older. Sessions are segmented by age range to ensure relevant issues for different developmental stages are addressed.