TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By accessing or using the pages in this website in any manner, you have understood and agreed to the Terms and Conditions and are bound by them. SuperMom may at its sole discretion, modify the Terms and Conditions and we advise that you review them from time to time to understand any changes made. Your continued use of welovesupermom.com shall constitute your consent to any changes made.
Use of Site
You acknowledge and warrant that any information you may post or submit on welovesupermom.com and any of its associated platforms (e.g. Facebook, Instagram, Blog) will not cause damage to the brand, website or associated platforms or to any other user. In addition, any content posted or submitted on welovesupermom.com and its related platforms will not infringe on you or a third party’s rights, any intellectual, confidential or proprietary rights or give rise to civil liability or a criminal offence.
It is at the sole discretion of SuperMom to terminate or restrict your access to welovesupermom.com should you violate any of the Terms and Conditions stated on welovesupermom.com
Copyrights and Trademarks
All materials displayed or otherwise accessible through welovesupermom.com and its associated platforms (e.g. Facebook, Instagram, Blog) are owned by SuperMom. Unless prior consent has been given by SuperMom, you are not allowed to reproduce or distribute any proprietary information, text, graphics, visual or audio content relating to SuperMom for anything other than for your own personal, non-commercial and non-sale use.
Should you publish any text, graphics, visuals or audio content in any form or manner relating to SuperMom, you grant SuperMom royalty-free rights to the usage of such text, graphics, visuals or audio content in any form or manner deem fit by the company. SuperMom is not liable for any content posted by you or any other third party.
Unless prior consent has been given by SuperMom, you are not allowed to use any data gathering, extraction tools or any other “hidden text” associated with SuperMom.
Purchase of products
- You agree to comply with any/all of the guidelines, notices, operating rules, policies and instructions pertaining to the purchase of Products and Services through welovesupermom.com
- While third party sellers endeavour to provide an accurate product description, neither SuperMom nor Seller guarantees that such description is accurate, current or error free. In the event that the Product you receive is of a fundamentally different nature from the Product that is described on the Platform and which you have ordered, please contact the third party seller or SuperMom directly through welovesupermom.com
- Products are sold by “Sellers” which could refer to SuperMom or another third party seller. All products sold by SuperMom or third party sellers, shall be agreements entered into directly and only between SuperMom or the third party seller and you respectively.
- You shall be responsible for ensuring the accuracy of the Order placed through welovesupermom.com and it is irrevocable and unconditional. Seller shall be entitled to process all checked-out order(s) without further consent from you once payment has been successfully completed.
- Any product warranties with respect to items sold by the Seller via welovesupermom.com shall be limited by the warranties and conditions stated within the specific product webpages. Seller shall be under no liability in respect of any defect in the products after the expiry of the applicable Product Warranty, where applicable.
- Seller binds itself only to deliver Products in accordance with the general description under which they were sold. Neither SuperMom nor Seller gives any warranty as to the quality, state, condition or fitness of the Products deemed otherwise
- Seller shall be under no liability in respect of any defect arising from but not limited to unsuitable or improper use, defective installation, fair wear and tear, negligence, abnormal working conditions, defective or negligent handling, failure to follow SuperMom’s instructions (whether oral or in writing) misuse or alteration or repair of the Products without SuperMom's approval
- Seller is not liable for any losses suffered by any third party directly or indirectly caused by repairs or remedial work carried out without SuperMom’s prior written approval and the Customer shall indemnify Seller against all losses arising out of such claims
Prices of Products
- The total price payable by a Customer shall be the Selling/Pre-Order/Starbuy Price of the selected products at the time at which the order is placed by the Customer through the Platform.
- All Selling/Pre-Order/Starbuy Prices are subject to taxes, unless otherwise stated. Seller reserves the right to amend the Selling/Pre-Order/Starbuy Prices at any time without giving any reason or prior notice.
- When you place an Order, actual payment will be charged upon Seller’s acceptance of your Order and formation of a successful order.
- You acknowledge that SuperMom is entitled to collect payments from you on behalf of SuperMom or third party sellers and that you are subject to the applicable user agreement of your payment method.
- You also agree not to claim against the Seller or any of its agents (which may include SuperMom), for any failure, disruption or error in connection with your chosen payment method.
- SuperMom reserves the right at any time to modify any payment method without prior notice.
- If you use a Voucher, the Voucher Terms & Conditions would apply
- If the payment method elected is cancelled for any reason, then without prejudice to any other available remedy available to the Seller, the Seller shall be entitled to cancel the Order or suspend delivery of the Products until payment is made in full.
Always read carefully the item detail page and review information such as prices, any shipping charges, warranty, etc. and terms and conditions for sales before purchasing an item.
SuperMom take no responsibility and assume no liability for any loss or damages to a product purchase arising from wrong shipping information and/or payer information entered by you. We reserve the right to cancel the relevant transaction where such confirmation is not available.
Questions and Complaints
- If you have any questions or complaints, you may either:
- Contact the Seller directly via the Platform
- Contact SuperMom using the “Contact Us” page
- In the event that Customer is unable to resolve any dispute with the Seller directly through amicable negotiations, SuperMom reserves the right to suggest and implement an appropriate resolution at its sole discretion.
Limitation of Liability
Liability excludes transmission of viruses or bugs, loss of data or damage to digital devices such as computers and mobile phones, business interruptions or profit loss. SuperMom does not guarantee that the website, its associated pages and platforms or any linked sites will be uninterrupted or error free. welovesupermom.com may be unavailable during times of site upgrade or maintenance and your use of welovesupermom.com and its associated platforms and any communications made with its representatives indicates that you agree to the limitation of liability under the Terms and Conditions of this agreement.